Exertis is part of DCC plc - an international sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group.
DCC plc is an international sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group, organised and managed across four divisions - LPG, Retail & Oil, Healthcare & Technology. Exertis is the brand name of DCC Technology. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, DCC plc is listed as a FTSE 100 company under Support Services, with a turnover of £15.2bn (year ended March 2019), and employs over 12,500 people across 17 countries. Being part of DCC provides our partners with the confidence that we have the financial strength and ability to continually invest in bringing new services to market.
To continue building a growing, sustainable and cash generative business which consistently provides returns on total capital employed significantly ahead of its cost of capital. DCC will do this by focusing on five strategic priorities.
- Creating and sustaining leading positions in each of the markets in which we operate
- Continuously benchmarking and improving the efficiency of our operating model in each of our businesses
- Carefully extending our geographic footprint, thereby providing new horizons for growth
- Maintaining financial strength through a disciplined approach to balance sheet management
- Attracting and empowering entrepreneurial leadership teams, capable of delivering outstanding performance, through the deployment of a devolved management structure
Our executive team members have a proven track record of delivering impressive results